Tuesday, December 7, 2010

[MISP] please disregard last note - it was meant for Sam and not whole list.



On 12/7/2010 9:13 PM, Jim Terr wrote:
        Do I need to draw a picture?

I have suggested a few times as your friend and GREAT admirer that you would be more effective at times - as I know you would like to be - if you didn't add these little slightly arrogant PS's to some of your communications.

I never see you do this in person, and don't know why you do it in print..

Meant respectfully,

yours truly.  Terr

p.s. I can't follow this whole argument at all, just watching the general flow, in amazement - so I'm not questioning your logic or your facts- just that closing shot



On 12/7/2010 6:53 PM, Sam Levy, NET MAN wrote:
Do I need to draw a picture?

--   Jim Terr  Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA    Tel. 505-989-9298  www.JimTerr.com        Over half a million YouTube views - but who's counting?

--   Jim Terr  Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA    Tel. 505-989-9298  www.JimTerr.com        Over half a million YouTube views - but who's counting?

No comments: